[A30280PJ] Associate in Applied Science Degree
Photojournalism is a concentration under the curriculum title of Photographic Technology. This curriculum provides in-depth coverage of professional photojournalism as it is currently practiced at newspapers and magazines.
Students will receive practical comprehensive instruction in the logistics and techniques of photojournalism. Courses include detailed study of photography of news, sports, and features; computer-based layout and design; legal and ethical issues. Newspaper internships provide on-the-job training.
Graduates should be thoroughly prepared to successfully perform the duties required in entry-level positions in photojournalism.
COMPETENCIES FOR ALL PHOTOGRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY CONCENTRATIONS
Upon successful completion of all Photographic Technology Concentrations, the student should be able to
- Demonstrate the ability to control photographic exposure.
- Execute photographic imaging processes.
- Demonstrate proficiency in digital photography workflow.
- Salvatore Leather Small Nappa Sookie Satchel Nude Ferragamo Pink Utilize lighting equipment. Black Leather Women's Classic Satchel Women's Leather Black Satchel Classic Satchel Classic Leather Black Classic Women's Women's BZTOUZ
- Sookie Small Nappa Ferragamo Pink Salvatore Satchel Nude Leather Utilize design elements to produce photographs.
Click here for a list of Humanities/Fine Arts and Social/Behavioral Sciences courses approved for this program.